•·.·°¯`·.·• (منتديات دق القلوب) •·.·°¯`·.·•
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

•·.·°¯`·.·• (منتديات دق القلوب) •·.·°¯`·.·•

مرحبا بك يازائر فى منتديات دق القلوب.... نتمنى لك قضاء أسعد الأوقات.... 
الرئيسية₪ Ξ البوابة Ξ ₪أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولدخولWhat would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? Ooou_o10

<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_widget/twitter_widget" title="web widget">Twitter Widget</a></div>

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
mody_soma
•-«[ عضو ماسي ]»-•
•-«[ عضو ماسي ]»-•
mody_soma

بيانات العضو
الجنسية : مصرى
المدينة : طنطا
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 578
العمل/الترفيه : الــفـــنــونــ وأعذب الـكلـيـمـاتـ
MY SMS :

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? 3db7473041

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? 6064beb549

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? D2e2aeb073

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? E5819ee0d8

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? 9a164063c2

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? 8b93b42cc9

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? 0d3068e749

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?   What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يونيو 28, 2010 8:22 pm

In the name of God the Merciful

Peace be upon you and Allah's mercy and blessings be upon you

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? Cleardot

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? 496542043

What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? 178273409

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? 331947891

So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference i n my life.

I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.

Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you.

Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them,

and tell new friends you never will.

Remember,
everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.

I'll Always Be There

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? 419424148

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? 737644323

In times of trouble,

In times of need,

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? 614686911
If you are feeling SAD,

You can count on me.

I will give you a wink,

Until you smile,

give you a hug,

And stand by your side.

I'll be there for you till the end,

I'll always and forever, be your friend!

GOOD LUCK!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» لعبه الاكش الرهيبه جدا wanted weapons of fate 2009 بحجم1,42 جيجا

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
•·.·°¯`·.·• (منتديات دق القلوب) •·.·°¯`·.·• :: المنتديات العلميه :: القسم الخاص بتعليم اللغات-
انتقل الى:  

مركز رفع الصور
الحجم الأقصى لرفع الملفات 25 ميغا || الحجم الأقصى لرقع الصور 600 كيلوبايت

Files Types Allowed: .rar | .zip | .gif | .png | .jpg | .jpeg

أتعهد أمام الله أن الملف لا يحتوي على ما يخالف امور الدين والشريعة.

لمراسلة الإدارة elob.yoo7@yahoo.com

الساعة الآن
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـمنتديات دق القلوب
  ®https://elob.yoo7.com®
حقوق الطبع والنشر © 2010 - 2011 ©